Videos are powerful tools that communicate your message to your customers. If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a thousand pictures.
Videos can come in all sorts of variations and I’ve included some here to give you an idea of what’s possible for your organisation, if you’re not familiar with video creation yet.
1. Corporate Videos
Below are examples of several corporate videos we’ve done for some clients. Some give the impression of a hip or fun company and others are a bit more serious. Animated videos keep the attention of viewers more than non-animated.
- This one gives the impression of a fun, hip company. After all their customers order personalised t-shirts online.
- This one gives the impression of a progressive company. It’s a community pharmacy.
- This one although being fun, gives a more serious feel. They are involved with women empowerment work.
2. Educational Videos
Educational videos are great ways to educate your customers about the products and services you provide or information about specific issues relevant to your clients.
- This one explains the differences between products and it’s a compilation of several videos created by others but compliant with YouTube Creative Commons policy.
- This one showcases the services provided by a pharmacy.
3. Demo Videos
Videos are the best way to demonstrate how to use a product or some activity.
- In this one, the online t-shirt company was teaching it’s first time customers how to use it’s software to design and order t-shirts.
- This one is a series of cartoons showing how to perform certain exercises. Of course a live person performing these exercises are a better option.
4. Client testimonials
What better way to convince prospects that you are as good as you really claim to be? Yep, let them hear your customers speak highly of you.
- Here's one from a community pharmacy loyal client
If you want to get any one of these (or all of them), write us now at firstname.lastname@example.org